From 1 Dibre ha Yamim (1 Chronicles)
Give thanks to יהוה, call upon His Name, make known His deeds among the peoples!
Sing to Him, sing praise to Him, speak of all His wonders! Boast in His set-apart Name, let the hearts of those seeking יהוה rejoice!
Seek יהוה and His strength, seek His face continually!
Remember His wonders which He has done, His signs and the right-rulings of His mouth,
O seed of Yisra’ĕl, His servant; O children of Yaʽaqoḇ, His chosen ones!
He is יהוה our Elohim, His right-rulings are in all the earth.
Remember His covenant forever, the Word He commanded for a thousand generations,
Which He made with Aḇraham, and His oath to Yitsḥaq,
And He established it to Yaʽaqoḇ for a law, to Yisra’ĕl as an everlasting covenant,
Saying, “To you I give the land of Kenaʽan, the portion of your inheritance,”
When you were but few in number, few indeed, and sojourners in it.
And they went up and down, from one nation to another, and from one reign to another people.
He allowed no one to oppress them, and He reproved sovereigns for their sakes, saying:
“Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no evil.”
Sing to יהוה, all the earth; proclaim His deliverance from day to day.
Declare His esteem among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.
For great is יהוה and greatly to be praised; and He is to be feared above all mighty ones.
For all the mighty ones of the peoples are matters of naught, but יהוה made the heavens. Excellency and splendour are before Him, strength and gladness are in His place.
Ascribe to יהוה, O clans of the peoples, ascribe to יהוה esteem and strength.
Ascribe to יהוה the esteem of His Name; bring an offering, and come before Him; bow yourself to יהוה In the splendour of set-apartness!
Tremble before Him, all the earth. the world also is firmly established, immovable.
Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; and let them say among the nations, “יהוה shall reign.”
Let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field rejoice, and all that is in it.
Let the trees of the forest then sing before יהוה, for He shall come to judge the earth.
Give thanks to יהוה, for He is good, for His kindness is everlasting!
And say, “Save us, O Elohim of our deliverance; and gather us together, and deliver us from the gentiles, to give thanks to Your set-apart Name, and boast in Your praise.”
Blessed be יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl from everlasting to everlasting! and all the people said, “Omien!” and praised יהוה.
1) We believe in the Name of YHWH, our Elohim. We believe that calling Him by any other name or title breaks the first three commandments.
2) We believe that Mashiach Yahusha is “The Spirit of YHWH” in the flesh.
3) We believe that the Torah of YHWH is the way of Life, and to forsake any precept of Torah, is the way of Death.
4) We believe in the Narrow Path, spoken of by YHWSHA, and that path is the Path of Righteousness.
5) We believe that the endurance of the Set-Apart ones are those guarding the commands of YHWH, and believing in YHWSHA Mashiach. To guard means; to defend, even to death, every command of Torah. (Rev 14:12) We believe, as Mashiach stated, that only those who endure to the end shall be saved.
6) We believe, as stated by YHWSHA Mashiach, in Matt 5:17-19; that not one jot or tittle will change from the Torah or the Prophets until Heaven and Earth disappear, and that nothing said after that, even though written in the so-called ‘bible’, stated by any ‘man’, can nullify what YHWSHA Mashiach said. In accepting the teachings of men, nullifying the Word of YHWSHA Mashiach in essence makes Him a liar.
So, whom do you choose to believe? YHWSHA, who said nothing would change from the Torah or the Prophets? or the ‘man’ who does away with circumcision or states that the Torah does not save?
7) We believe the Prophets of old called Yisra’el to repentance and rebuked Yisra’el for their transgressions and their rebellious hearts.
The first words of Yohanan the Immerser in the Besorah are; “Repent! Make straight the way of YHWH” that straight way or ‘path’ speaks of righteousness, which is referred to in Tehellim 40; “I have delighted to do Your pleasure, O my Elohim, and Your Torah is within my heart. I have proclaimed the Besorah of Righteousness, in the great assembly; See, I do not restrain my lips, O YHWH, You know”.
We then can make the connection of the Besorah of YHWSHA (the gospels) to Righteousness, as the Mashiach YHWSHA was/is “the Teacher of Righteousness.”
8) We believe the Ruach HaQodesh leads us to all truth thru the Scriptures, not thru the teachings of men. 1 Yoh 2:27-29; “But the anointing that you have received from Him stays in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as the same anointing does teach you concerning all, and is true, and is no falsehood, and even as it has taught you, you stay in Him. And now, little children, stay in Him, so that when He appears, we might have boldness and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone doing righteousness has been born of Him”.
9) We believe in the Sabbaths of YHWH. The weekly Sabbath being the seventh day of the week as YHWH established in the week of Creation. The Sabbath Day is to be kept Qodesh, Set-Apart to YHWH, all thoughts, all actions, and speech in Praise and teaching of YHWH and His Torah, not setting aside our foot to our own desires.
10) We believe in the Moedim prescribed by YHWH in Wayyiqra 23. We believe in the Sabbath Years and the Yobelim (Jubilees) as prescribed in Wayyiqra 25.
11) We believe that the Torah of YHWH is a Law FOREVER, for both the native born Yisra’elite and the sojourner (grafted-in) who sojourns with them. One Torah for all, it is a Law forever throughout our generations, as stated these 28 times; Shemoth 12:24, 27:21, 28:43, 29:28, 30:21; Wayyiqra 6:18,22, 7: 34,36, 10:9,15, 16:31,34, 17:7, 23:14,21,31,41, 24:3; Bemidbar 10:8, 15:15, 18:8,11,19,23, 19:15,21; Tehellim 148:6.
Do you think YHWH might have meant it?
12) We believe in the Calendar given to Hanoch (Enoch), the righteous servant of YHWH in the Book of the Heavenly Luminaries. The Hebrew Calendar in use today is full of error and simply does not work. It conflicts with the Sabbaths in many ways. It is moon worship and the names of the months are the names of pagan deities whom YHWH had said not to speak of their names. The Hebrew Calendar can be traced back to Babel and is in fact a Babelian Calendar. The evidence shows that YHWSHA Mashiach followed the Enochian Calendar as did the True Sons of Tsaddoq who lived in Qumran and guarded the only remaining Torah scrolls written in the original Paleo Hebrew. The reference to ‘new moon’ in the Scriptures is in error, it should read ‘new month’. See the study on the Enoch Calendar and read the Book of Enoch for the truth.
In the Name of YHWSHA, Mashiach of YHWH; PRAISE YHWH !!